Arabinan Assay Kit
The Arabinan test kit is suitable for the measurement and analysis of Arabinan in fruit juice concentrates.
UV-method for the determination of Arabinan in plant
materials and juices
(endo-arabinanase + α-L-arabinofuranosidase)
(1) Arabinan + H2O → L-arabinose
(2) α-L-Arabinose ↔ β-L-arabinose
(3) β-L-Arabinose + NAD+ → L-arabinonic acid + NADH + H+
Kit size: 100 assays
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 70 min
Detection limit: 1.3 mg/L
Fruit juices and other materials
Method recognition: Novel method
- Very rapid reaction due to inclusion of galactose mutarotase (patented technology)
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Only enzymatic kit available
- Very specific
- Simple format
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
Novel and selective substrates for the assay of endo-arabinanase.
Comparison of endolytic hydrolases that depolymerise 1,4-β-D-mannan, 1,5-α-L-arabinan and 1,4-β-D-galactan.
Partial replacement of β-casein by napin, a rapeseed protein, as ingredient for processed foods: Thermoreversible aggregation.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs