Aspartame Assay Kit
The Aspartame test kit is a simple and reliable method for the specific measurement and analysis of Aspartame in beverages and foodstuffs.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of Aspartame (and breakdown
products) in foodstuffs, beverages and other materials
(1) Asp-Phe-O-Me → Asp-Phe + MeOH
(2) Asp-Phe + H2O → L-aspartate + L-phenylalanine
(3) L-Aspartate + 2-oxoglutarate → L-glutamate + oxaloacetate
(4) Oxaloacetate + NADH + H+ → L-malate + NAD+
Kit size: * 50 assays (manual) / 500 (microplate)
/ 500 (auto-analyser)
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: 0.57 mg/L
Soft drinks, artificial sweeteners, candies, mints, chewing gum, dietetic
products, jam, chocolate and other materials
Method recognition: Novel method
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 12 months after preparation
- Only enzymatic kit available
- Measures aspartame and breakdown products (L-aspartate and aspartame acid)
- Very specific
- Very rapid reaction
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
Enhancement of recombinant protein production in Escherichia coli by coproduction of aspartase.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs