D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid Assay Kit
The D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid Assay Kit is suitable for the specific measurement and analysis of D-hydroxybutyric acid in eggs and egg products and other foods and beverages.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
Colourimetric method for the determination of D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid in foodstuffs
(1) D-3-Hydroxybutyrate + NAD+ ↔ acetoacetate + NADH + H+
(2) INT + NADH + H+ → NAD+ + INT-formazan
Kit size: 60 assays (manual) / 600 (microplate)
/ 740 (auto-analyser)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 492 nm
Reaction time: ~ 6 min
Detection limit: 0.074 mg/L
Egg, egg products (e.g. egg powder) and other materials (e.g. biological
cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by CEC
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Very rapid reaction (~ 3 min)
- No wasted diaphorase solution (stable suspension supplied)
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
Physiological assessment of the effects of changing water levels associated with reservoir management on fattening rates of neotropical migrants at a stopover site.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs