The D-Fructose and D-Glucose Assay Kit (MegaQuant™ Format)
The D-Fructose and D-Glucose MegaQuant™ Format test kit is suitable for the measurement and analysis of D-fructose and D-glucose in grapes, grape juice and wine using the MegaQuant™ colorimeter (measurement at 505 nm).
Simple colourimetric method for the determination of
D-Fructose and D-Glucose in foodstuffs, beverages and
(1) D-Glucose + ATP → G-6-P + ADP
(2) D-Fructose + ATP → F-6-P + ADP
(3) F-6-P ↔ G-6-P
(4) G-6-P + NADP+ → gluconate-6-phosphate + NADPH + H+
(5) INT + NADPH + H+ → NADP+ + INT-formazan
Kit size: 60 assays
Method: Spectrophotometric at 505 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: 23.2 mg/L
Grape juice / must, wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, milk, jam, honey,
dietetic foods, bread, bakery products, candies, desserts, confectionery,
ice-cream, fruit and vegetables, condiments, tobacco, cosmetics,
pharmaceuticals, paper and other materials (e.g. biological cultures,
Method recognition: Novel method
- Novel product, patented technology
- Spectrophotometer / laboratory expertise not required
- Highly stable reagents (at least three seasons use)
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- Very simple procedure
- Rapid reaction time (~ 10 min)
- Standard included
Grape and wine analysis: Oenologists to exploit advanced test kits.
Megazyme “advanced” wine test kits general characteristics and validation.
Production of Bioethanol from Agricultural Wastes Using Residual Thermal Energy of a Cogeneration Plant in the Distillation Phase.
Improvement of the protein quality of wheat bread through faba bean sourdough addition.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs