D-Isocitric Acid Assay Kit
The D-Isocitric Acid test kit is for the specific and rapid measurement and analysis of D-isocitric acid in fruit juices.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of D-Isocitric Acid in foodstuffs
(1) D-Isocitric acid + NADP+ → 2-oxoglutarate + CO2 + NADPH + H+
(2) D-Isocitric acid ester + H2O → D-isocitric acid + alcohol
(3) D-Isocitric acid lactone + H2O → D-isocitric acid
Kit size: * 100 assays (manual) / 1000 (microplate)
/ 1000 (auto-analyser)
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 3 min
Detection limit: 0.35 mg/L
Fruit juices, fruit products, soft drinks and other materials (e.g. biological
cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by EN, NEN, NF,
DIN, GOST, IFU and AIJN
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- No wasted isocitrate dehydrogenase solution (stable suspension supplied)
- Very rapid reaction
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
Metabolic Flexibility of Yarrowia lipolytica Growing on Glycerol.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs