L-Asparagine/L-Glutamine/Ammonia Assay Kit (Rapid)
The L-Asparagine/L-Glutamine/Ammonia test kit is a novel method for the specific, convenient, cost effective and rapid measurement and analysis of L-asparagine, L-glutamine and ammonia as acrylamide precursors in the food industry, or as cell culture media/supernatant components, or in other materials.
Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
UV-method for the determination of L-Asparagine, L-Glutamine
and Ammonia in potatoes, foodstuffs and cell culture media
(1) L-Glutamine + H2O → L-glutamate + NH4+
(microbial glutamate dehydrogenase)
(2) NH4+ + 2-oxoglutarate + NADPH → L-glutamate + NADP+ + H2O
(3) L-Asparagine + H2O → L-aspartate + NH4+
Kit size: * 50 assays of each
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 20 min
Detection limit: 0.50 mg/L (L-asparagine)
0.54 mg/L (L-glutamine)
0.06 mg/L (ammonia)
Potatoes, potato products, vegetables, cereals and other materials
(e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Method recognition: Novel method
- Very rapid reaction due to use of uninhibited glutamate dehydrogenase
- All enzymes supplied as stabilised suspensions
- Only kit available
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
Oncolytic measles viruses produced at different scales under serum‐free conditions.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs