L-Malic Acid Assay Kit (Liquid Ready Reagents)
The L-Malic Acid (Liquid Ready Reagents) test kit is a rapid, simple, reliable and accurate method for the specific measurement and analysis of L-malic acid in wine, beverages, foodstuffs and other materials. Supplied as a “ready to use” liquid stable formulation that is suitable for auto-analyser and microplate formats.
Suitable for auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method suitable for microplate and auto-analyser formats
for the determination of L-Malic Acid in foodstuffs, beverages
and other materials
(1) L-Malic acid + NAD+ ↔ oxaloacetate + NADH + H+
(2) Oxaloacetate + L-glutamate → L-aspartate + 2-oxoglutarate
Kit size: 1100 assays (microplate)
/ 1100 (auto-analyser)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 3 min
Detection limit: 166 mg/L (recommended format)
Wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, candies, fruit and vegetables,
bread, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other materials (e.g. biological
cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by AOAC, EEC,
EN, NF, NEN, DIN, GOST, OIV, IFU, AIJN and MEBAK
- PVP incorporated to prevent tannin inhibition
- “Ready to use” liquid stable formulation
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 18 Months
- Very rapid reaction (~ 3 min)
- Standard included
- Suitable for microplate and auto-analyser formats
Grape and wine analysis: Oenologists to exploit advanced test kits.
Megazyme “advanced” wine test kits general characteristics and validation.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs