L-Rhamnose Assay Kit
The L-Rhamnose test kit is a simple, rapid, reliable and accurate method for the measurement of L-rhamnose in plant extracts, culture media/supernatants and other materials.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of L-Rhamnose in hydrolysates
of plant material, polysaccharides, culture media / supernatants
and other materials. Suitable for use with manual, microplate
and auto-analyser formats
(1) L-Rhamnose + NAD+ → L-rhamno-1,4-lactone + NADH + H+
Kit size: * 50 / 100 assays (manual) / 550 (microplate)
/ 550 (auto-analyser)
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min at 25°C or ~ 4 min at 37°C
Detection limit: ~ 1.2 mg/L
Hydrolysates of plant material and polysaccharides, culture media /
supernatants and other materials
Method recognition: Novel method
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Only test kit available
- Simple format
- Rapid reaction (~ 5 min at 25°C or ~ 4 min at 37°C)
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
Effects of oral glutamine supplementation on exercise-induced gastrointestinal permeability and tight junction protein expression.
The effects of acute oral glutamine supplementation on exercise-induced gastrointestinal permeability and heat shock protein expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs