Maltose/Sucrose/D-Glucose Assay Kit
The Maltose/Sucrose/D-Glucose Assay Kit is suitable for the measurement and analysis of maltose, sucrose and D-glucose in plant and food products.
UV-method for the determination of Maltose, Sucrose and D-Glucose in foodstuffs, beverages and other materials
(1) Maltose + H2O → 2D-glucose
(2) Sucrose + H2O → D-glucose + D-fructose
(3) D-Glucose + ATP → G-6-P + ADP
(4) G-6-P + NADP+ → gluconate-6-phosphate + NADPH + H+
Kit size: * 34 assays of each
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 25 min
Detection limit: 1.5 mg/L
Beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, milk, jam, honey, dietetic foods, baby
foods, bread, sugar products, bakery products, candies, desserts,
confectionery, chocolate, ice-cream, fruit and vegetables, condiments,
tobacco, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, paper and other materials
(e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by AOAC, EN,
NEN, NF, DIN, GOST, OIV, IFU, AIJN and MEBAK
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Rapid reaction
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
Carbohydrate composition, viscosity, solubility, and sensory acceptance of sweetpotato- and maize-based complementary foods.
Towards a FRET-based immunosensor for continuous carbohydrate monitoring.
Process modelling and technology evaluation in brewing.
Torulaspora delbrueckii in the brewing process: A new approach to enhance bioflavour and to reduce ethanol content.
Antiglycemic Effect of Water Extractable Arabinoxylan from Wheat Aleurone and Bran.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs