MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer / MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack (Chemistry Analyzer)
The MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer (Chemistry Analyzer) is a compact, economical, standalone benchtop visible spectrophotometer supplied with exclusive software offering the capability of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions. An extensive and continually expanding range of pre-installed protocols for use with Megazyme test kits, is also included, offering ease of use for the analyst, providing on-board step-by-step instruction and fully automated calculation of results, even accounting for individual sample dilution.
Its streamlined design offers touch screen interface, superb optics, on-board curve-fitting software, and built-in printer to meet the requirements of modern laboratories and wineries.
The MegaQuant™ Wave is available as a single item spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE-1) or as the MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack (D-MQWAVE-2).
The MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack provides all equipment and accessories needed for immediate sample analysis and includes the MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotmeter, pipettes, sample tubes, volumetric flasks, timer, PVPP tablets and filtration apparatus.
• Over 70 pre-installed protocols for use with an extensive range of Megazyme test kits (manual assay procedures)
• Exclusive software capable of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions
• Fully automated data analysis (automated results calculation accounting for individual sample dilution)
• Twice as many tests available using Megazyme test kits (option to use half volumes stated in the manual assay
• Use as a standard visible spectrometer in absorption mode (MegaCalc™ compatible)
• Suitable for low sample numbers/small laboratories/wineries
These advantages are highlighted in a white paper published in Wines & Vines.
RediCheck Spectrophotometer QA Kit (R-SPECQA) is a photometer check set used for Quality Assurance to verify the absorbance calibration, linearity, and precision of filter photometers on a routine basis. The kit contains four different chromophore solutions to cover a wide range of wavelengths between 340 nm and 630 nm. Instructions are included for preparing dilutions of the chromophore to check linearity.
Please request details (contact Customer Service)
• Accommodates 12 mm tubes (D-SFTUBE)
• Interactive touch-screen LCD (with USB mouse option)
• Temperature controlled read cell and 12-cell incubation block (ambient, 25oC or 37oC)
• Memory accommodates up to 120 protocols
• Open system allows entry of user protocols
• Assay modes: Absorbance, Factor, Standard, Point-to-Point, Regression, Cubic Spline (all modes kinetically, batch or singly)
• On board curve fitting calculations with step-by-step user prompting
• Includes six long-life IAD filters: 340, 405, 505, 545, 580 and 630 nm
• Bichromatic and Monochromatic reading
• Output: On-board graphics printer or optional export of results to PC/Laptop using SFCapture software
MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack Contents:
• MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer
• Gilson Pipetman Kit (Pipette P20, Pipette P200, Pipette P1000)
• Test tubes for MegaQuant™ Wave, (D-SFTUBE) (1 pack of 294)
• Megazyme timer
• PVPP Tablets (1 pack of 100)
• Filter Papers (1 pack of 100)
• Plastic Funnels (4x)
• Polypropylene tubes 13 mL (20x)
• Test tube rack
• Polypropylene tubes 30 mL (decolourisation with PVPP) (10x)
• 100 mL Volumetric flasks (2x)
Pre-installed Megazyme Protocols:
Acetic Acid (K-ACET/K-ACETRM)
Available Carbohydrates/Dietary Fiber (K-ACHDF)
Ascorbic Acid (K-ASCO)
Citric Acid (K-CITR)
Formic Acid (K-FORM)
Malt β-Glucanase (K-MBG4)
D-Glucuronic/D-Galacturonic Acid (K-URONIC)
L-Glutamic Acid (K-GLUT)
D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid (K-HDBA)
D-Isocitric Acid (K-ISOC)
D-Lactic Acid (K-DATE)
L-Lactic Acid (K-LATE)
D/L-Lactic Acid (K-DLATE)
D-Malic Acid (K-DMAL)
L-Malic Acid (K-LMAL)
Primary Amino Nitrogen (K-PANOPA)
Pyruvic Acid (K-PYRUV)
Total Starch (K-TSHK)
Succinic Acid (K-SUCC)
Free Sulfite (K-SULPH)
Total Sulfite (K-TSULPH/K-ETSULPH/K-SULPH)
Tartaric Acid (K-TART)
Urea/Ammonia (K-URAMR) (SEQ)
…..and continually expanding.
Measurement of Starch: Critical evaluation of current methodology.
Below you will find a link to our dedicated frequently asked questions section. Within this section you will find common questions and answers on a range of topics about the product.FAQs